Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Dream and energy levels

Philosophy of Darbz : do people zap your energy some times like emotional cancer ? My trick is not to lower your self to their energy level and sabotage your own in doing so . Associate your self with abundance by allowing yourself to drream of what can be and saying why not ... reminds me of a speech by JFK ....here is is for you all .. “Some people see things as they are and say why? I dream things that never were and say, why not?” Robert F. Kennedy (1925-1968) ... Does that inspire you ... dream and dont be afraid of the unknown trust me I have been there as you may have to its an amazing place , the trick is when you return you bring something back with you to let you back in ... blessings to you all ...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews